The Father’s House launched its Connect Groups Summer 2016 so that members have an opportunity to build relationships outside of the Sunday morning service. The groups are formed based on the common interests of members or based on special topics. Details about our current cycle of Connect Groups can be found below.
Business Connect Group
The Business connect group is your place to learn from other business owners, share your experiences, and make new connections. The setting is also designed encourage spiritual growth and strong relationships with other business owners.
- Next meeting: Sunday, May 14, 2017 immediately following the 10:30 AM service
- Group leader: Mr. Jonathan Rucker
Men’s Connect Group
The Men’s Connect Group provides an opportunity to equip men with purpose and passion. It’s a call for men to impact their households and communities both spiritually and naturally.
- Next meeting: Wednesday, May 24, at 6:30 PM
- Group leader: Pastor David Brandon
Women’s Connect Group
The Woman’s Connect Group joins women in their commitment to make Jesus Christ King in the earth—first in their own lives, and then in their spheres of influence: in the home, in the marketplace, and in service to others. We also encourage women to use their God-given abilities and influence to do great things for God’s kingdom.
- Next meeting: Friday, March 10 at 7:00 PM
- Group Leader: Pastor Eileen Hunt
Marriage Connect Group
The Marriage Connect Group exists to strengthen marriages and equip couples to build their lives and families on a Godly foundation. We believe that marriages thrive as couples place Jesus Christ in the center of their relationships.
- Next meeting: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 7:00 PM
- Group leaders: Lewis & Michelle Robinson
Single Mom’s Connect Group
The Single Mom’s connect group is here for mothers looking for support in dealing with children and family. Single moms of any age are welcome to participate in our regular times of prayer, fellowship, and outreach.
- Next meeting: Friday, May 12, 2017 and Friday, May 26, 2017 at 7:00 PM
- Group leader: Ms. Rolette Morrison
Discovering Purpose Connect Group
The Discovering Purpose connect group helps members identify their God-given purpose and gives them tools to make steps toward fulfilling it.
- Next meeting: Thursday, May 11, 2017 and Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 7:30 PM
- Group leader: DeShannon and Karen Lewis