We have a vibrant and growing church that provides you an opportunity to apply your faith and grow. We encourage you to read about some of our ministries below. If you have questions contact the ministry director to learn more about how you can get involved.
Children’s Church is designed for children ages 6-12. Children’s Church begins with an energetic time of praise and worship followed by classroom instruction. Classes are grouped by age and the curriculum is Bible-based. The instructors encourage verbal exchange and a hands-on approach through interactive puzzles, games, and questions. The setting is also designed encourage spiritual growth and strong friendships with other students.
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Every Sunday of each month
- Youth Ministry Administrator: Pastor Don Battle
- Nursery – 6th Grade: Mrs. Arlene Jerome
- Teen Ministry: Mr. Lewis Robinson, Jr.
The Men’s Ministry provides an opportunity to equip men with purpose and passion. It’s a call for men to impact their households and communities both spiritually and naturally. The Men’s Ministry has prayer at 5 AM on Tuesday mornings and meets regularly for fellowship and service.
- Tuesdays: Prayer at 5 AM
- Men’s Ministry Lead: Pastor David Brandon
- Secretary: Mr. Victor Singletary
The Woman’s Ministry joins women in their commitment to make Jesus Christ King in the earth—first in their own lives, and then in their spheres of influence: in the home, in the marketplace, and in service to others. The Women’s Ministry equips women to become better wives, mothers, and leaders in their community. We also encourage women to use their God-given abilities and influence to do great things for God’s kingdom.
- Thursdays: Prayer at 5 AM
- Woman’s Ministry Lead: Pastor Eileen Hunt
The Marriage Ministry exists to strengthen marriages and equip couples to build their lives and families on a Godly foundation. We believe that marriages thrive as couples place Jesus Christ in the center of their relationships. The Marriage Ministry hosts regular events to encourage married couples to fellowship with other couples. We also provide Christ-centered instruction on building a strong marriage and healthy relationship with your spouse and others.
- Check the Calendar for fellowship and class times
- Marriage Ministry Leads: Pastor Greg and Regina Gober
Young Adult Ministry (LEAD)
LEAD encourages young adults to “Live Every Area Devoutly.” The ministry focuses on training the millennial generation to pursue God with passion and to place Him first in every area of life. Young adults between 18-29 years old meet regularly for prayer, fellowship, and outreach.
- Check the Calendar for fellowship times
- Fridays: Prayer at 8:30 PM
- Young Adult Ministry Lead: Mr. Lewis Robinson, Jr.
Music & Dance Ministry
The Music and Dance Ministry embodies Psalm 150. We praise God in His sanctuary—with instruments, dancing, and singing. Our musicians and praise team are dedicated to ushering you into the presence of God through contemporary music, hymns and spiritual songs. The dance team recruits members of all ages and experience levels to honor God with various forms and styles of dance. The Music Ministry has weekly rehearsals and meets for prayer. The Dance Ministry meets regularly for rehearsals and performs monthly during Sunday service and for special events.
- Saturdays: Music Ministry rehearsal at 10:00 AM
- Dance and Music Ministry Administrator: Pastor Don Battle
- Music Ministry Lead: Pastor Trey Harvey
- Dance Ministry Lead: Vacant
Our outreach efforts strive to demonstrate the love of Christ to those in need. We practice and believe in servant evangelism—where we do small things for others with great love. Currently, our outreach efforts are focused on the Prison Ministry and the Food Pantry.
Every person is made in God’s image and no one is beyond His reach. That means there is hope for restoration and healing for prisoners, their families, victims, and all those who have been impacted by crime. Our Prison Ministry regularly reaches out to men and women in prison with the truth of the Gospel and the encouragement to live better lives.
Our church food pantry provides groceries to the surrounding community and members in need, up to three times a year per family. Please contact the church office to set up an appointment with the pastoral team.
- Sundays: Prison Ministry outreach (contact Ministry Lead for details)
- Weekdays: Food pantry is open—contact the church office for details
- Outreach Ministry Administrator: Pastor Don Battle
- Prison Ministry Lead: Mr. Alvin Johnson
- Food Pantry Lead: Mrs. Rita Lewis